A warm welcome to you and your furry friend
There's no need to book a dog sitter whilst you're away...
We love dogs and we understand that they can make great travel companions.
We welcome your four-legged family members and have a range of dog-friendly rooms available on request.
To ensure your VIPooches have a pawfect stay with us here at Oulton Hall, please read the below before your visit:
- We welcome well-mannered dogs to Oulton Hall. As with our human guests, if your dog damages anything in the hotel we may have to charge for the repair or replacement.
- We have allocated a specific number of bedrooms that are dog friendly, if you have a favourite bedroom please check at the time of booking whether it is suitable for dogs.
- Dogs are charged at £20 per stay (with the exception of guide dogs) which includes their own bed, bowl and treats for the duration of their stay.
- We would appreciate if you can leave the beds and bowls on check out so future four-legged guests can enjoy too.
- Three’s a crowd; a maximum of two dogs will be allowed in your bedroom.
- Your canine companions must be kept on the lead at all times in the hotel and well controlled in our grounds.
- For the comfort of other guests, we would ask you to refrain from bringing your dogs into the Calverley Grill, Drawing Room, Lounge or Champagne Bar with the exception of guide dogs. We are happy to provide food and drink menus for you to enjoy in the Great Hall, the bar area of the Claret Jug and in the summer months out on our terrace.
- We have provided a bed for your pooch so that they don’t need to share yours or any of the other furniture in your bedroom or within the hotel.
- Toilet etiquette is a must - ensure that you clean up after your dog at all times.
- Where possible your dog should not be left in the bedroom alone. If your dog is well-behaved and left alone please ensure you display the Dog In Room card on your door so our housekeeping team are aware. If your dog is unaccompanied and disturbing other residents we will contact you to ask you to return to your room.
- We welcome dogs at Oulton Hall, although we do ask that they are well-behaved throughout your stay. Owners are asked to control any noise made by their dog to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
Thanks fur choosing Oulton Hall!