New Year Breaks
See in 2022 in style...
From £179 per adult & £65 per child aged 5-12yrs*
Welcome in 2022 with a relaxing break at Oulton Hall.
30 December: If you’re arriving at the hotel today, make yourself at home. Enjoy our delicious afternoon tea, relax in our health club or perhaps indulge in the spa (pre-booking required). An evening meal will be served on our restaurant.
New Year’s Eve: After a delicious breakfast, why not explore the local area or take a stroll around our grounds?
Choose from either our Gala Ball or Family Celebration:
Gala Ball: The celebrations begin with canapés & Champagne before a breath-taking four-course meal. Then enjoy our great band and DJ to dance the night away before ringing in the New Year!
Family Celebration: Enjoy ringing in the New Year with all the family. Enjoy a delicious buffet with ice cream station for the kids and then our DJ will play tunes for all
ages as you dance into 2022.
New Year’s Day: Enjoy a lie-in before a leisurely breakfast served until 11am. We wish you a fond farewell.
Gala Celebration - One Night: From £229 per adult*
Gala Celebration - Two Nights: From £308 per adult*
Gala Celebration - Three Nights: From £375 per adult*
Family Celebration - One Night: From £179 per adult & £65 per child aged 5-12yrs*
Family Celebration- Two Nights: From £256 per adult & £116 per child aged 5-12yrs*
Discover more by viewing our festive brochure below!
Call our friendly team on 0330 107 1599 to book
Terms & Conditions
- *From prices are per guest & based on two adults sharing a standard bedroom.
- All packages are subject to availability & include VAT.
- Single occupancy supplements apply.
- Supplements also apply for upgrades to designated Family rooms, Premium rooms, Superior rooms & Suites and are per room each night.
- To guarantee your package a £50 per guest non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required. The balance is payable by one month in advance. Bookings made after this date require full payment
- A family bedroom may incur an additional supplement. Contact us on 0330 107 1599 to request this information.
- Please note, The Queens Hotel & Mercure Bristol Holland House are excluded.
- Children are welcome to all hotels, thought please note, restrictions may be in place for a handful of our New Year’s Eve packages which may be for over 18s only.
- Children are permitted to use the swimming pools in all hotels that have a pool & some hotels have splash times for children – please enquire when booking.
- Check in from 3pm on the day of arrival & you will need to vacate your room by 11am the day you depart, unless otherwise stated in an individual hotel package.
- You can arrange a late check out when you’re at the hotel, for a small fee, just contact reception.
- The majority of hotels offer bedrooms for wheelchair users; please contact the hotel directly to ask for more information. We will do our best to accommodate special requests.
- If an unexpected event or unforeseen circumstances causes you to cancel your New Year’s package before 1st December, no additional cancellation fees will be charged although all deposits are non-refundable. Any bookings cancelled after this date will be charged for the total value of the package.
- When you arrive at the hotel you’ll be asked to provide a credit card to guarantee payment of any extras you have during your stay – such as drinks at the bar or beauty treatments in the spa.
- Most hotels have a health club which is free for you to use throughout your stay.
- Please note that any spa treatments taken or rounds of golf played will be charged additionally. Some spas may have limited opening times over Christmas & New Year so please check with the hotel directly.
- Car parking is free of charge at many hotels, however there are 2 Hotels (The Queens & The Stratford) where car parking is off-site for an additional charge.
- Brochure accuracy: We’ve tried our best to make sure that all details of packages & all prices are correct. We do apologise if any of these have changed since sending this brochure to print. If we’ve made a mistake we will tell you when you enquire or book with us.
- BREAKFAST EACH MORNING
- NEW YEAR'S EVE DINNER
- ACCESS TO LEISURE FACILITIES
- FUN FESTIVE ACTIVITIES